Health & Safety Policy
We know that in engaging any Company to work at your scheme, you need to know they will do so with the highest standards of health and safety. We take safety very importantly and to illustrate this, here are some examples of how we operate:
- We, will be responsible for construction health and safety issues. We , will provide a Health and Safety Coordinator who will ensure that all laws, ordinances, regulations and standards concerning health and safety issues are complied with and that any identified deficiencies are corrected as fast as possible. Our Health and Safety Coordinator will report back to Project Manager and has the authority to “stop work”.
- We have provided first aid box and engaged doctors for checking of health of works time to time and few personal protection equipments helmets, shoes, safety belts etc. has been provided to the workers as well as the sub contractor’s and supervisor’s training classes and planned to trained the workers and supervisors time to time by skilled engineers.
- We have ensure the workman compensation policy , Life insurance and Accidental coverage for engineers, supervisors and workers.
- Our work is supported by appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
- Our team is trained and refreshed via a 3 year rolling training plan in a range of safety related activities.
- All of our vehicles and equipment are routinely serviced and replaced on a regular basis
- High quality and Indian Standards Personal Protective Equipment is worn for each task type
- We have an active health surveillance programme in place for our team
- We operate a 'near miss' reporting process which encourages our team to report any issues that could have resulted in an accident
- When working on a customer's scheme, they are trained to mindful of the potential risks on site.